Sunday, April 25, 2010

Other Blog...

Laugh, judge, mock, tee hee, do anything you want, but I have this other blog I started long ago. It began as a lame attempt to write a cute baby book for Jack to have one day. It ended a couple days later. Now, years later, I am attempting to document my child's life since I don't do it otherwise. Heaven forbid he be like Giselle and not have a baby book to look back on. So, if you want to see what's going on in his life, and what my life is up to other than being cynical about love and marriage, check it out here. Beware, its lame, cheesy and totally indulgent. Afterall, I do think he is the cutest, smartest, most lovable 2 year old on the block.

2 comments:

Libby said...

Yeah! First to post! That never happens on your blog. What with your 30 some comments.

I think it is a great idea to have a second blog just for Jack. I should consider that. Sometimes I want to write a lot about my kids that I just don't feel comfortable sharing with other. Good and bad.

I love your last post about your car. You really are a good little writer you know! It got me all emotional.

Giselle Rasheta said...

Hahahaha. Dang...mom is going to be mad at me that you said that. Mom, I know there are pictures of me! I have seen them!

What you should be saying is that heaven forbid Jack be like RAJKO and not have a baby book to look back on. Yikes! Bad mom move #1.