Saturday, June 16, 2012

Summer Bucketlist: Swimming Lessons and Baseball Game

Jack the fish finished swimming lessons this week.  He LOVED them and is getting so comfortable and brave in the water.  I really want him to do another session in the next level up, but I don't know how we can fit it into our busy schedule.  

"Mom, take a picture of me UNDER water!"

Certificate of Completion

 We also went to a BEES game this week using our Pass Of All Passes.  
It was a lot of fun.....that is....if you like paying $6 for a snowcone, yelling at your 4-year old to behave the entire time, and coincidentally sitting by a myriad of people that your date has previously been on a date with;)

Actually, it was really fun.  Such a fun atmosphere and perfect summer adventure!
Jack is so in the phase of pulling a face for EVERY picture....ugh...

Wanna know what's NOT on our summer bucketlist?
Doing our hair or looking decent in public.
Check. Check.

4 comments:

Billie Sue said...

Hmmm...I commented last night. I wonder if my words are just floating a round in cyberspace or where they are??? Anyway...I see check marks narrowing down the bucket list as we blog! How fun -- to set goals for things you want to accomplish and then actually do it! Jack is cute no matter what kind of face he is pulling....and so might I add, is his mother!

The Gunnerson Family said...

I am also checking off things on my summer bucket list. They include working, getting after my kids, being "crazy", and having a messy house. Your list sounds more fun! BTW, I have never seen you or Jack leave the house without looking AMAZING. Here's to hoping our summer bucket lists keep us having FUN!

neina said...

Seriously you two are just adorable. Chels, I am so proud of you, you are doing an amazing job! Keep it up!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Oh boy...is Jack aware that the "tongue to the side of your mouth" is 1st cousins with the "duck face?" Hahaha.

I'm glad your bucket list includes never getting ready. Rajko seriously looks like an orphan everyday (and let's be honest, so do I) but it seems the norm. His feet are so disgustingly dirty everyday that I feel like doing his hair would just be a contradiction.

Love you and love summer. Let's do Seven Peaks again soon and the Zoo now that the new part is open.