Saturday, June 2, 2012

aMAYzing adventures

I can't believe how quickly May flew by! We had such a fun and busy month, and we are already in full-swing with our summer activities.  Jack had his preschool graduation and dance concert.  I made cookies and chopped my hair.  See, I told you we were busy!
Last Day of Preschool

Preschool Graduation

Tacos y Sombreros for the Mexican Themed Grad Party

Jack, Gage Kunz, Logan McArthur


Jack and Ms Melissa McArthur

Do these not look JUST LIKE TACOS???!!!

Who Let The Dogs Out?!

Eli, Evan, Jack and Rajko


Short Hair...and Terrible Photo

New Baby Cousin Noelle

Memorial Day Hike, Knobletts

6 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Love the hair. Very flattering.

Those cookies were AMAZING! I had to do a double take at the taco ones. They really did look like tacos.

Glad your month of May was filled to the brim with fun. Here's to a wonderful month of June!

Billie Sue said...

The tacos and sombreros are absolutely impressive! Jack has the coolest Mom, whose hair is so cute!I thought I would never quit laughing at "Who Let the Dogs Out." Those boys loved it! May was busy and considering today is only June 2nd, it looks like there is more in store. I love Jack holding Noelle. He really is so cute with babies. I hope you didn't pack him up Knobletts....he is getting pretty big, you know! I love, love, love summer and everything that goes with!

Valerie Hart Photography said...

OK holy cow, those cookies rock and Jack is the cutest puppy ever!!! Your short hair looks cute (from what I could see lol). You guys are so darling, miss you!

Brittany said...

I can't get enough of those cute little Taco cookies.:) They were delish too!! And oh my gosh!!....you cut your hair! You told me you were going to but I haven't seen you since you did. It's super cute!!

The Gunnerson Family said...

I'm breaking my own blogging rule about commenting on people's blogs who don't comment on mine, but I can't help myself! I just have to say what a wonderful month you have had. So many fun times and things going on. Love the cookies, love the preschool boy, love the hair, love the dogs, LOVE that we get to share these things with you guys.

Kourtney said...

Good job on the cookies, I thought they were real! I might steal those! You guys look great! We miss you so much!