Monday, May 12, 2014

We are too many years behind to try to catch up, but at least we can start with what's been happening now! Life continues to surprise us, but we are continually trying to do our best and be happy. We had a wonderful Easter filled with family time and reflecting on our Savior's life. Jack loved soccer season and played really well. He was lucky enough to have his cousins on his team. We love living so close to our family. This past weekend was fun filled and really busy! My dad, sister, brother in law and I all ran the RedRock Relay in Moab, then drove home as quickly as we could to enjoy Mother's Day. Being a mother is the greatest blessing of my life. It has been so much more difficult than I ever thought possible, but I thank my Heavenly Father daily for allowing me to be Jack's mother.

 

1 comment:

Kourtney said...

Love that you posted!!!! Jack is stinkin cute and so lucky to have such a fabulous Mom!! Miss you!!