Tuesday, November 1, 2011

BOO to you, and other stuff too!

We had a wonderful Halloween this year.

Apparently my frumpy mom costume was quite frightening and made the kids cry. Success.

I guess Mr. Incredible isn't so tough, after all.



We visited This is the Place Heritage Park during their "Little Haunts Days," where the kids could dress up in their costumes and trick-or-treat througout the pioneer village.









Wheeler Farm-Pumpking Patch, Hay Maze and Wagon Ride



Jack's 4th Birthday!










4 comments:

Billie Sue said...

How did I get to be the luckiest Grandma in the world? Jack is the cutest, smartest, most tender, little Jack in the whole wide world! I love that boy...and his Momma!

The Gunnerson Family said...

I must admit your costume scared me, too! What a fun fall with so many activities. Thanks for sharing so many wonderful memories with us. Can't wait for even more.

Giselle Rasheta said...

Haha, you are a funny girl. I can think of a few other scenarios that might make Jack cry...rather than it being brought on by any frumpiness whatsoever. You are my beautiful, put-together sister/friend and I love you and that little boy. Way to blog. :)

Valerie said...

Oh my gosh you guys are so cute, and i love your blond hair!!! How are you friend? I miss you guts!!!