Saturday, October 15, 2011

I have REALLY been wanting to blog, but it seems I am JUST too busy to get around it, what with my one kid and 3-day a week job and all;)

There is SO much to blog about and catch up on!

Here's a preview, in no apparent order....





  • Jack turned 4!!


  • I ran/walked/was dragged across the finish line of a HUGE, LONG, UPHILL the whole way 5K(I'm still trying to catch my breath)


  • I can seemingly survive any sort of natural/nuclear disaster that may come our way, thanks to the fact I have bottled every fruit and vegetable from here to Kingdom come


  • I, {insert title of person who is the polar opposite of animal rights activist/peta member}, got a cat


  • I turned 29...ugh....


  • I officially became the 29-year old, single, crazy cat lady


  • Jack rode a sheep at the local Labor Day festivites for 0.2 seconds, and ONLY cried for 1.2 hours after his painful dismount


  • We visited Wheeler Farm for their Pumpking Patch and Corn Maze, and were sorely disappointed in how it compares to Staheli Farm


  • I missed St. George, yet again


  • Jack started an "active hour" kids class and has learned to skip, chasse, do somersaults and backbends


  • He has, however, NOT learned that wrestling the other kids during class is inappropriate


  • Jack had an amazing Super Hero birthday party


  • I pulled an all-nighter preparing for said event, and only had one meltdown during my preparations when I couldn't get the flour bucket lid off

I guess even SuperMom has her kryptonite.

8 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

You definitely are super mom. I can only imagine how amazing his super hero party was. I remember sitting at the Health Center planning his first bday party.

We were at the USU homecoming parade and I saw Jack there with his dad. He looked super cute all decked out in his USU gear.

HAPPY late BIRTHDAY!

Kourtney said...

I love when you post, you make me laugh out loud and cry and miss you terribly all in one post!

Billie Sue said...

Well, Super Mom, with Super Hero child...a super life is ahead...Confucius say!

Billie Jo said...

You would think the teacher of his "active hour" class would get a better handle on him! If he didn't do everything else that she asks it would be easy to get after him! He will come around right after he gets his back handspring!!!! I hope that both you and Jack enjoyed your birthday and ALL your wished come true. Happy Day cat lady!

The Gunnerson Family said...

You left off being a Super surrogate mother to a super-cute 5 month old baby. What would we do without our super sister? Such a fun life. I mean crazy life. I mean difficult life. I mean hectic life. I mean blessed life. I mean LIFE! We are glad you are here to share your life with us.

Matt and Heather said...

Chelsea! Sounds like you've been super busy! Just wanted to say hi, hope everything is going well for you! And i'm a little jealous about the new cat... :)

Jason and Lacee said...

You are a super MOM! I can't believe that you got a cat?!?!?! I am glad that you are blogging again...I love reading your posts! They crack me up. I need to be better at it myself. Miss you down here...wish you still worked here @ Valley View with me!

Libby said...

It feels weird missing your birthday! It feels weird missing Jack's birthday. It makes me miss St George as well...yet again!