Wednesday, April 15, 2015

For spring break this year we spent a few day in St George. We miss and love it there! We had a lot of outdoor fun and adventures swimming, hiking and catching up with old friends. We hiked in Snow Canyon and did the trail with caves and volcanic lava. Then we climbed to the top of the giant red rocks. We swam in the Butikofer's pool and played at the splash pad. All the boys had been begging to eat at Chuck-a-Rama, and I believe that was the highlight of the trip for them! Jack ate an impressive amount of chicken wings and we got more than our money's worth. The St George temple holds a special place in my heart, so our trip wouldn't be complete without a stop there. When I was going through my divorce, I spent many hours there and enjoy the peace and solace it provided me. I'm so glad we're close enough to visit and enjoy the fond memories of living there!

No comments: