Friday, March 30, 2012

Quote Book

3/28/2012
Jack and Eli riding in the car:

Eli-"When I grow up I'm gonna be a worker and a cowboy."

Jack- "When did you decide that?"

Eli-"Just when I was on my mission."

Jack-"When you go on your mission, you'll get your garments. Or when you go to the temple."

Eli-"When I go to the temple, I'm getting married."

Jack-"Lets just go to the park today instead."

3/29/2012
After coming home from a hair appointment-

Jack- "Mom, your hair is a different color. How will people reneculize you?"

Me-"Well, does my face look the same?"

Jack-"Oh, yeah, and your voice is too."

4 comments:

Giselle Rasheta said...

HAHAHA! I love those kids. Your quote book is a lot more fun than mine would be. Mine consists of getting corrections. All day. All. Day. Such as...

Me - Rajko, it's time to go.

Rajko - No, say "Bella, it's time to go."

Now imagine this with every sentence I say. See?? Boring.

I can't wait to see you and your hair. I hope I reneculize you!!!

The Gunnerson Family said...

I can just imagine those two sitting in the back of the car having such a grown-up converstaion! And truly, Elijah does want to be a worker, cowboy, and farmer! Let's just get them on their missions and to the temple first!!

Billie Sue said...

I actually left a comment the first day your post was up...don't know what happened to it! I can just hear the conversation between those two. Oh my! I don't know who is the most entertaining, but I do love the philosophy behind their comments. Those are good boys and will continue being good boys with the teachings of their mothers! If 10,000 stripling warriors could know...so can those two little warriors!

Kourtney said...

Hilarious!! I miss that rascal! Yesterday Tristan told me I should grow my hair out like Aunt Sara so I could be beautiful like her... thanks.